Welcome to the Clinical Research Association of Canada (CRAC) Website!
- The Clinical Research Association of Canada is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas relevant to all aspects of clinical research in Canada;
- CRAC provides its' members with a uniquely Canadian perspective designed to serve the needs of Canadian clinical research professionals;
- Regular dinner meetings offer members the opportunity to network with other clinical research professionals, and hear from industry experts on hot topics facing our industry;
- Obtain Canadian recognition with the Clinical Research Professional of Canada (CRPC) certification! Click on the Certification Exam folder above for more details.
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Your CRAC Executive Committee is pleased to answer any questions.
Wondering about upcoming events and no time to check the website all the time. Just sign up for our e-mail notices, click here to stay informed:
Please browse our website for information on becoming a CRAC member and for information on upcoming dinner meetings and education days.
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
PO Box 21055, RPO Meadowvale Town Centre
Mississauga, ON, L5N 6A2
*Cost of dinner meetings:
Non members: $75* and CRAC does accept late registrations at email@example.com and walk-ins, however the cost will increase to $80;
Meeting/Presentation & Discussion: 7:30 - 9:00 pm