Welcome to the Clinical Research Association of Canada (CRAC) Website!
- The Clinical Research Association of Canada is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas relevant to all aspects of clinical research in Canada;
- CRAC provides its' members with a uniquely Canadian perspective designed to serve the needs of Canadian clinical research professionals;
- Regular dinner meetings offer members the opportunity to network with other clinical research professionals, and hear from industry experts on hot topics facing our industry;
- Obtain Canadian recognition with the Clinical Research Professional of Canada (CRPC) certification! Click on the Certification Exam folder above for more details.
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Your CRAC Executive Committee is pleased to answer any questions.
Wondering about upcoming events and no time to check the website all the time. Just sign up for our e-mail notices, click here to stay informed: http://eepurl.com/yZpjj
Non Members: Check out the What's New , To learn about upcoming speakers - click on Biographies, check out upcoming meetings or register online - click on Meeting! Please browse our website for information on becoming a CRAC member and for information on upcoming dinner meetings and education days.
For registering and paying for membership ($100*), if you have never been a CRAC Member or have a new e-mail, please click the “Join CRAC” tab and follow the instructions.
Members: Press members only area and log in. Members can then click on Meeting to register online; check for Announcements (and discount codes for events) , Member Materials (previous speaker presentations, where available).
NEW: To RENEW membership, or if you have registered for membership but have not paid, press members only area and then log in, pay membership fee with credit card via paypal*.
Or bring payment to the registration desk or mail (with note who & what payment is for) to
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
PO Box 21055, RPO Meadowvale Town Centre
Mississauga, ON, L5N 6A2
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
*Cost of dinner meetings:
Members $50* / Students with ID: $50 (chose Pay at door and bring student ID)
Non members: $75* and CRAC does accept late registrations and walk-ins, however the cost will increase to $80;
No Shows ($50) will be requested payment so please register on-line / or e-mail cancel notifications (email@example.com) by midnight on Monday the week of the meeting to avoid the additional cost!
Time of meetings (unless otherwise specified):
Registration: 5:30 pm; Dinner: 6:15 - 7:15 pm
Meeting/Presentation & Discussion: 7:30 - 9:00 pm
*Note: If paying via PayPal, subject to PayPal fees
Join us on LINKEDIN ι Follow us on TWITTER ι Contact us by EMAIL